Sunday, April 24, 2011

Catching Up Readathon - Update

Posted by Ella Preuss at 9:19 AM
I just finished Dark Lover, and woah.
Great book, why didn't I read it sooner?
Review to come! (I have a serious problem with ugly templates, so I'm trying to make a more fitting one for this blog.)

Books to read on the Readathon*:
  1. Inside Out, by Maria V. Snyder.
  2. Blood Witch, by Cate Tiernan. <--Next to finish!
  3. Dark Lover, by J. R. Ward.
  4. Nightshade, by Andrea Cremer.
  5. and Eragon, by Christopher Paolini.
*I started the Readathon on TCM, but since one of my books was Adult, I decided to do it here too. 
xo,
Ella

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    The Clock Monkey's Love Shack Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | web hosting