Saturday, April 23, 2011

Welcome to the Shack!

Posted by Ella Preuss at 12:34 AM
Hi there! After swearing I wouldn't start a new blog, I wouldn't take on another compromise such as keeping yet another blog (my English YA book blog, my Spanish YA book blog, my blog design Studio, my Lauren Oliver Fansite, my personal blog, and now this one!), I caved.
I couldn't and didn't want to post 18+/R reviews on my YA book blog, so here we are.

I'm starting this blog because I love Romance (woo hoo!) and I'd like to know more authors from that genre, since I know more about YA than Adult books.

My first review here will be Dark Lover, by J. R. Ward. An oldie, I know, but new to me. Disregard the blog's look. I'll give it a makeover first chance I get.

That's it for me now. Off to read some more!
xo,
Ella

3 comments:

Dani on April 23, 2011 at 12:59 AM said...

:D First Follower. I want an award or something... may be a book :) ajjajajaja

!Suerte!
Jaz

Cherry on April 23, 2011 at 3:46 AM said...

So long as the posts are in English I would understand it :)

Ella Preuss on April 23, 2011 at 9:02 PM said...

Thanks! And don't worry, the posts will all be in English.

Post a Comment

 

The Clock Monkey's Love Shack Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | web hosting